Sunday 31 January 2010

So here is my this weeks entry for the CCS Funky Friday Challenge
I decided to make a gift cover for a bottle

I used card stock Stampin up chocolate chip cut to dimensions aprox 28cm x 9cm
A circle of summer sun card stock
Chocolate chip and versamark ink pads
simply said stamp set and the boho friend roller
clear embossing powder, a piece of chocolate chip ribbon and a gold brad

I rounded the corners and punched a circle out of the top part of the piece of chocolate chip card big enough for the bottle neck to fit into. I then scored a line aprox 8cm from the top of the card and made a fold.
I stamped and embossed the detail on the card then added a circle of summer sun where I used the emboss resist technique to create the look. I then added a cut out flower, gold brad and some ribbon for that finishing touch.

Hope you like it
Lyn xx

3 comments:

Rosina said...

I love the embossing.

Abi Bundy said...

I love how that roller looks embossed on the chocolate chip, really good idea too! thanks for joining in the challenge!

FooFooYelland said...

Cute idea! Really different. X