Saturday 9 January 2010

Hearts and Dragonflies







So here it is.... My first attempt at the Cornwall Crafty Stamper Funky Friday challenge



I used Stampin up card stock chocolate chip and close to cocoa and also a sheet of gold I had lying around my craft room. The ribbon is Stampin up 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in very vanilla and the stamp sets used were garden silhouettes and simply said.


I used versamark ink and a sakura gel pen to get the clear embossed look. The dragonflies are gold peel offs backed together to give dimension.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by


Lyn x

5 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Love the embossed flowers and the dragon fly very pretty thanks for joining in the challenge! hope you enoyed it!

FooFooYelland said...

Love your dragon fly! He is so cute. Like your gold too. Classy.
x

Rosina said...

Lovely card =D

Kelly said...

This is an awesome card...I love the way you used the gold. Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Marion said...

Lovely card Lyn, Great dragonfly.
Marion