Wednesday 14 July 2010

Funky Friday

At last ive managed another post.

Well this is my attempt at the CCS Funky Friday Challenge #65

I decided to try some scrapbooking this time as I really enjoyed Abis last scrapbooking class.

Ive used all the Forest friends stamp set and a bunny and egg stamp I had lying around. The ribbon and lettering are done in matching colour to the card stock.



Talia in her Easter Bunny Costume



Talia Wearing the Easter Bonnet She made



As you can see my little girl Talia whos 6, makes a lovely Easter Bunny

She also made the Easter Bonnet she is wearing with her Aunty Kim for a competition..

(She got 1st prize too and also a prize for her bunny costume

which I made with a little help from my Mum)

Hope you like it

Lyn x

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

Love your layout lyn! thanks for joining in the challenge this week!